Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 5 the short blog

Alright because it was my day off, there wasn't much going on. I met Steff for lunch since it was her day off too and we went to McDonald's and I had fries that would Rob would be jealous of, they were greasy and salty the very way he like them, unlike those fires we got from the McDonald's near my house. Then we watched POTC trilogy. Then the boys were too lazy to jump the fence and press the button to open the gate since the gates do not open on Sundays, so as we are watching dead man's chest I hear yelling and I look at Steff and go i don't remember this part of the movie. and she goes it's the boys at the gate they are being lazy bums (in her Aussie accent). so I rain out in the rain to let them in. But that was pretty much my day on Sunday, I would like to extend a huge thanks to Welly and Judge My Ride for putting my blog on their facebook. If I could get comments on maybe what you would like to see me write or anything really (P.S. checking my grammar is going to be a hard one for me, but i will make an attempt if people ask, parents asking don't count either, just mine by the way). Thanks for reading!!!!!

1 comment: